Were I James Herriot, I could make this hysterically funny, I'm sure. But sadly, I'm no James Herriot, but I'm in need of some advice.
Our dear little dog has a problem. A malodorous problem. Flatulence- so bad it stops her in her tracks (let alone what it does to me!). And when she jumps for a toy or out of sheer happiness exerts herself, it is all the worse- and noisy too.
I haven't changed her food. She did just get some more worm medicine, but I would have thought that would help take care of such a problem, not create it. Could it be one of her "snacks" that she consumed from the trash that is causing some amount of indigestion?
I would welcome any advice as it is really a bit unpleasant to have her in the same room.
2 comments:
I love James Herriot! Is this a recent problem with the dog or an ongoing situation? (it kind of makes me wonder what Noah's ark must have smelled like after awhile).
well she has always had some gas, but not this often, noisy or stinky.
ugh- you just gotta hope none of the wives were pregnant at the time of the flood! I can't imagine the smell and noise that would have been (let alone the mess!)
Post a Comment