Eirena talks a lot and it is so fun to hear some of what goes on in her mind.
Yesterday we were having lunch and she was saying something over and over again. I finally realized she was talking to the pumpkins on her fork saying, "shall we eat some food pumpkin? yeah. How'd nap go? okay?"
She also invites the cars and trains to "come, eat food with us".
And yesterday, we were talking to granddad and grandma over skype. She heard them asking me if I had ever been to Jaipur and then talk a bit about it. So the word for the day was Jaipur. "After daddy comes home we go to Jaipur."
Today she was asking me about a picture in her story Bible about Jesus washing the disciples feet. She later said "Jesus wearing nice pants." I'm not sure about all the connections that went on to get from Jesus washing feet to him having nice pants, but I'm sure it was very logical to a two year old.
2 comments:
Aaaah, the logic of two-year-olds! It's good that you're writing these conversations down, because it is fun as they get older to reminisce. My kids love to hear stories about when they were little :)
You mentioned you were making cappuccino muffins this week. Those sound delicious. Do you have a recipe you could share? I would love to try them. And I'm glad you tried the lemon/lime curd and that it worked out well for you. Good idea, to put it on waffles or pancakes!
Priceless.
I'm glad you're writing it down too--I think too many people lose these moments.
Post a Comment