Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bare bum

After Eirena finished her bathroom duties I told her to go put on her panties. I came back to check on her and found her standing on top of the sink with a very bare bum. I asked her why she didn't obey, and where were her panties? She said, "hmm".
Not quite sure what she meant by that, I looked around. No panties. So I started a search for them. I had her hop off the sink and told her to go put her panties on, again. And then, her jacket lifted up as she got down and revealed that she had in fact obeyed me. Her panties were on... around her waist. She had managed to put both legs through on leg hole and then pulled them all the way up to her waist. Thus there was not even a thong around her bum (and why there are no pictures). I tried to help her with her fit of the panties, but she was very adament that I leave them be.

And do you know, it is ever so much quicker to sit her on the potty when she is wearing her panties like that? No need to stop and pull them down before she pees!

1 comment:

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

Rebekah would have been all upset that they weren't on right, and would have been asking me to help her. She gets quite out of sorts when things aren't the way they are "supposed" to be! Wonder where she got that from?