Monday, January 12, 2009

Posing for the camera

These are primarily for Dr. Daddy's benefit since
it will be a while before he sees his little ham in person.
I got out the camera while she was "driving" today and she knew just what to do-

















If you look very closely you will noticed that we have reached another milestone- Eirena now has enough hair to wear 2 (yes that is TWO) hair clips at the same time!

3 comments:

Berji's domain said...

It just occurred to me that she looks a bit like Renee Zellweger in the first picture. Anybody else see the resemblance?

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

Hehe...Sorry, Jeannette, but I think Daniel has more hair than Eirena does! Cute cheezing though. =) I know you'll be glad to have Joel home, although it sounds like the animals may not be so thrilled!

Unknown said...

Very nice hair clips Eirena. You are very pretty!
love,
Mrs. Amy