WWF: every month I attend a group called WWF. No we don't wrestle. Normally it stands for Wine, Women and Fellowship. This month it stands for Wine, Women and Fondue (if you have those three, naturally you'll have fellowship, right?). It a group of women from various Bible studies, graduate student groups and church that realize the importance of fellowshipping outside of the usual meeting place. We meet new people, sisters in Christ. We laugh together and we just have fun. We meet at a different lady's house each month and all bring various yummies to enjoy together. AND it has been such a great way for me to get to know women since moving here. This month we're going to try out our hostess' new fondue set. YUM! Any suggestions for things to do with fondue?
I was thinking about bringing these yummy mushroom appetizers to add to the flavors (thanks Queen of the Castle!).
Do you have a women's fellowship group like this? What sort of things do y'all do together?
1 comment:
At our church we have a "Salad Supper" once a quarter. It's like a salad potluck but we usually have some singing and a speaker who speaks briefly. There is always a lot of good fellowship but with 150-200 women who attend it doesn't sound as cozy as your WWF. I'm thinking that after the baby comes I'm going to take a break from organizing the Salad Suppers but I'm still going to attend! Ladies need to get together over food no matter what kind of food it is (fondu sounds nice)!
Post a Comment