Wow, you look like your mom! And Eirena looks like you. Not that I couldn't already see that before, but I did a double take when I saw that old family picture! Very cute pigtails.
great camping gear. Mine really kept me warm in El Paso and it didn't even have a hood. It will come in handy when you take a family trip to Tibet :-) Eirena and Uc already know how to dig, I think it would be a good trip.
4 comments:
So cute!! Hey, what's the diff between a ruana or whatever it's called and a poncho? just curious.
I think the difference is the country from which it originates. But I could be wrong...
Wow, you look like your mom! And Eirena looks like you. Not that I couldn't already see that before, but I did a double take when I saw that old family picture! Very cute pigtails.
great camping gear. Mine really kept me warm in El Paso and it didn't even have a hood. It will come in handy when you take a family trip to Tibet :-) Eirena and Uc already know how to dig, I think it would be a good trip.
Post a Comment