Eirena wanted to play with her blocks this morning. I was very impressed with her building- notice the tall towers! Then she put Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and a few other characters in there. At first we were building a house...
and called her building a church!
(I have no idea where that came from.)
(I have no idea where that came from.)
3 comments:
hmmm...maybe because whenever she went to GCF, Bible study, etc, she spent an hour socializing and then retired to her pack-n-play. Isn't church where you go to sleep?!
-C
Or maybe she sees lots of other people sleeping in church. =)
I like your idea Carrie!
The funny thing about her church comment, is that she is so excited to go to church because she gets to play (with buses and trains) in the nursery, and then joins us for Eucharist (so we're singing and standing and moving-going up front).
nutty little girl
Post a Comment