I was reading to Eirena from her children's Bible. We were on the chapter of the nativity. I got done with the story, and by way of quick summary, I told her it was baby Jesus who was born. To which she replied, "in the silver car". Hmm... I wasn't quite following the two year old train of thought. So I asked her to explain.
She said, "mommy, daddy, Eirena in silver car".
"Yes", I replied, "what about it?"
"Go over there " she told me.
"Go where?"
"go to Jesus' barn" she explained.
"Oh... you're remembering when we went in the silver car to listen and see the story about when Jesus was born?"
"yeah"
"And there were camels and donkeys and cows and lambs?"
"yeah"
Apparently going to see the Living Nativity made quite an impact on our little girl! Or she think our silver car looks like the barn Jesus was born in... it could go either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment