~you never know what is going to happen next in Berji's world~
Congratulations!!! How long before he is home?
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys!!--C
YAY YAY YAY!!! I can't wait to meet him!!
We still have to get all his papers together and then travel to get him, so probably looking at a month or so before travel.
Praise God! Will all three of you go to bring him home?
Woo hoo!!!! We are thrilled to hear your news and can't wait to meet our nephew.
That's so awesome! God bless!
Hooray! Hooray! I'm so excited!!! <3 Amy in GA
awesome!!! congrats!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! How long before he is home?
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys!!
--C
YAY YAY YAY!!! I can't wait to meet him!!
We still have to get all his papers together and then travel to get him, so probably looking at a month or so before travel.
Praise God! Will all three of you go to bring him home?
Woo hoo!!!! We are thrilled to hear your news and can't wait to meet our nephew.
That's so awesome! God bless!
Hooray! Hooray! I'm so excited!!! <3 Amy in GA
awesome!!! congrats!
Post a Comment