So just for fun, I took the Myers-Briggs personality test. Would you believe I came out 100% introverted? I know y'all are totally shocked by that one ;). My official letters are INTJ - introverted, intuitive, thinking, judging. Apparently I'm in the company of Bernanke, Greenspan, Eisenhower, Ayn Rand and Nietzsche. (I'm not sure how I feel, having a similar personality type to Rand or Nietzsche.) And, according to them, my career indicator is things like science, computers, law or management. Hmm... really? I think we'll chock that up to the "slightly expressed thinking" part.
Only slightly related to this: Eirena is showing her lack of introversion these days. (Or maybe she is just so dreadfully bored only having me to talk to most days she'll talk to anyone.) She is now going up to people in the grocery store, showing them Fuzzy Bear and talking about him to them. She's also talking to other little kids without hesitation or encouragement. Very un-introverted, wouldn't you say?
5 comments:
I think you and David have the same type. I KNOW you have the same personality type as my advisor. All of you are just one letter off from being like all the ISTJ cool kids. ;)
Knowing how much you loved your advisor I think I'm a little worried.
:)
I can't remember but I think I'm the same. Didn't know what to do with the "judging" part. Does that mean we are judgemental or just discerning?
From the description I read, I think it means we have our opinions about things and too bad if it isn't the popular one. (Discernment might be a part of that.)I could be wrong though. [I certainly have been warned that a career as a diplomat would not suit me well!]
We're close--I'm INFJ. :)
Post a Comment