Eirena loves trains. She was reading her Thomas train book to Fuzzy Bear today- word for word. If you didn't know she couldn't read, you would have been fooled. Anyway, so on a walk this morning (before it went from uncomfortably to blazingly hot) I was encouraging her to chug up the hills and then zip down them (just like Thomas and Duck do in her stories). I think I even threw in a few "choo choo" because she is currently very fond of Choo choo.
"Oh no, I don't go "choo choo" and I can't chug up hills."
"Why not?"
"Because I am not a train. Only Thomas and Duck chug up hills and zip down hills."
"Oh, well how do you get up the hills then?"
"I just get up them."
Hmm, so I guess chugging just like Thomas isn't going to work anymore. Must come up with the next motivational trick.
No comments:
Post a Comment