This morning Dr. Daddy and I were having a quiet breakfast (Eirena was sleeping in) when our attention was grabbed by Uc. Our female dog was on top of Efendim (male cat) and was *ahem* making thrusting gestures with her pelvic area. Now either I am very confused as to what she was doing, or she is confused as to both gender positions and species. I grew up with only male dogs so it is possible that she was doing some mysterious actvity that I was unaware female dogs did. But sure didn't look too mysterious. Thankfully Eirena was sleeping.
4 comments:
It's not that unusual, especially if she's not spayed. Female cows do that to each other too.
I'm not sure if I am comforted or disturbed by that :)
We have a male golden retriever that has romantic feelings with the neighbor's male pit bull. . .My husband is SSSSSssssooooooo embarrassed!
How did you start off training when you started running?
oh! and thanks for the encouragement!!
Post a Comment