Eirena is back to being our silly girl (as opposed to our sick, tired, cranky girl).
This afternoon when I put her down for her nap, I stood outside her door and listened to her sing "Rock a bye baby" to herself. Yesterday she sang "He's got the whole world".
At lunch today I gave her a cup of milk and she looks up at me and said "it's wine?". (She has been reading the story of the wedding at Cana.)
I knew she had to be sick last week when she left her clothes on during her nap. Well she is all better now. At the dining table she will be happily eating her food when she suddenly stops. She gives me a mischievous look and then proceeds to undress herself- all while remaining seated in her chair. Of course the first time she did this I burst out laughing, so now it is a hilariously funny thing to do, despite Dr. Daddy trying to tell her that really she should keep her clothes on at the table. Oh the joys of being an uninhibited two year old!
2 comments:
Abraham asked today if Eirena was going to Asia too. He was a bit disappointed that she was going to be in Texas *still*. Maybe he thought she was on a trip?
I wish you were a bit closer. ARM needs lessons in independence from Eirena. He still can't/won't take his own clothes off. We've tried :-) At least he gets out of bed on his own now. That only took 3 years!
The other day during nap we heard a new sound so I went to check what she was up to. E was doing her best Lady Godiva impression, sitting on a chair banging her xylophone (supposed to be in bed with no toys). A little too independent perhaps? But my, was it a funny picture :)
Post a Comment