Given that summer is nearly upon us, I found her some great everyday sandals. But it became apparent this weekend (when temperatures dropped from in the 80s to the 60s) that she would still need some closed-toe shoes. So we went on another search.
This time Eirena selected plain, white sneakers. Why? Because they had Thomas the Train on them! She can go from sparkly pink to Thomas very easily.
I had told her we needed to find shoes for her so that she could go hiking with mommy and daddy. We found appropriate shoes (no, not Thomas), got in the car and started to head home. She asked where we were going and when I told her "home", she started to wail. I asked her what was wrong, and she was very upset because I wasn't taking her hiking! Once I explained that Dr. Daddy was at work, so we couldn't go hiking, all was good. (Especially with the promise that we would go hiking soon. ) At least she isn't going hiking in sparkly pink shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment