Wednesday, April 1, 2009

'Melly 'tuff


Completely unrelated, but here is a picture of Eirena during her nap yesterday- she arranged all the pillows herself!

Hopefully you have noticed the soap at the top of the blog! Dr. Daddy and I make our own soap, using the cold process method. (It is very easy and fun.) But cold process soap takes ~3 weeks to cure. That means that we have lots of soap in various stages of curing. We did have them in the laundry room, but we ran out of space. So now they are in the garage. And what a fine smelling garage we have. I would place bets that no one else has a garage that smells so fragrant (at least in a good fragrant sort of way)! We just had an order for fig-scented soap so for a couple of days the house smelled like figs. Now the garage just reeks of it. No need for air refreshers around here, we just bring out some soap. (Or open a window.)

2 comments:

Niki said...

Wow, I am sure glad you made a comment on my blog. Glad I came over. I saw right away that you adopted. I have to go back and read a little more. We are in the adoption process of a newborn family member. She is american and we are canadian. Not meant to happen but we are relying on a higher power to make this work. Thanks for the tips on cloth diapering.

Catherine said...

That reminds me that we need to order some more soap! I'll go to your site.