Saturday, May 9, 2009

We love Craigslist

How can you not love free toys?
A while ago someone on Craigslist was giving away a Thomas the train inflatable thing. It has a couple leaks up at the top, but holds water just fine. When it is 90 outside with 70% humidity, I think splashing around in cool water is a fabulous idea. Our train obsessed-two year old LOVES the idea too.


She gets up in the morning and wants to put on her swimsuit to go sit in Thomas. She loves splashing around in there. And, because its a train, she places other things behind it to continue the train. It keeps her very busy.
I love that it is small enough to fit on the deck so I can keep an eye on her while I'm cooking.
We also got a bunch of balls (from the same person) that you can toss in there. When splashing in the water gets old we may try that. But in 2.5 yrs splashing in the water hasn't gotten old for this kid.

No comments: