we're having crepes with a spinach-mushroom-swiss chard-squash sauces. I haven't yet decided how to season it, but I know it will have basil and oregano in it. And I know it will be yummy. How do I know it will be yummy? Because I'm an excellent cook? No... because the swiss chard, squash, basil and oregano are all from our garden. Take a look:
2 comments:
Tell us how it came out...we also have basil and oregano, and we're looking for good ways to use them (especially the oregano--we have a ton, but haven't really cooked with it in the past).
-C
PS My favorite quote from E was "I don't want to be a goofy kid." Too late, kid, too late. ;)
It turned out well... I left out the spinach just 'cuz. Sauted the mushrooms, added the grated squash and what was left of the Swiss chard after Dr. Daddy and E went through them :). Added the basil and oregano at the end.
I think the chimichuri recipe calls for oregano!
Post a Comment