Friday, May 8, 2009

shampoo & climbing

Dr. Daddy are getting all experienced in this whole soap making thing. Actually, we have fun doing it. Our new challenge though, is making all natural liquid soap and shampoo. It is a different method/process than what we have been doing for bar soap, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. I'm sure you're just going to be on pins and needles anxious to hear how it turns out. :) On a scale of 1-10, how crunchy does this make us? ;)

Completely unrelated... today Eirena was climbing a rock wall at the park. She has done it before, and has been climbing rock walls since around the time she could walk. What always amazes me when I see her climb, is how graceful she is. She, pretty innately, has good form. She is also incredibly flexible and strong. It really is just fun to watch her take on the rock walls. Sorry, no pictures at this time... you'll just have to use your imagination.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

I used to make my own laundry soap but don't have the time anymore. It seemed to work just as well but was WAAAAAAAAAAAyyyy cheaper. I'd be curious to hear how well it works and how hard it is to make.