*Today and tomorrow Dr. Daddy and I have our psychological evaluations for adopting. Oh what fun that's going to be. I have never been to a psychologist before- anyone have any tips?
*I finally did it! I'm feeling rather proud of myself more because we haven't been building up to it, but I just decided to plunge in. And I am still walking today. :)
*Eirena knows all the 8 colors of a standard marker packet. Now she is learning fuchsia and magenta - "miss genta".
*Yesterday Eirena was playing with her magnetic letters, naming them aloud when I heard her say, " F, U". Oops! Totally innocent on her part, but at the wrong playground it could be misconstrued. Good thing that happened at home.
*Also yesterday Eirena wanted to play with her bubbles. So we took them outside and of course the dog had to follow. As Eirena blew the bubbles, Uc tried to catch them. Great amusement all around.
* On Sunday we took Eirena to a Living Nativity. It wasn't a walk-through, but rather a dramatization of the nativity story. It wasn't as impressive as ones we've been to before (yes, the ones my brothers were involved in were unquestionably the best we've been to). But at the end of it you could pet all the animals. There were sheep, goats, camels, a little calf and a miniature pony (as big/small as Eirena). As you might imagine Eirena had a great time petting, hugging and feeding all the animals.
* I had to interrupt typing this to lift Eirena up to the window to watch the trash truck come by. She has become very fascinated by it.
2 comments:
Psychologist....yeah, I grew up with one (my dad is a counselor, so one and the same...)! I would say to just be yourself because they'll know if you're putting up a front. And relax...some psychologists need psychological help themselves, so there's no reason to be intimidated by them. =)
haha...I've seen Abraham and David get quite excited about the trash truck, too.
--C
Post a Comment