Dr. Daddy has had (and will continue to have) a fair number of trips for work between August and say, February. Eirena and I have had some wonderful bonding moments... there's nothing like eating dark chocolate and watching The Very Hungry Caterpillar for mother- daughter bonding. But I have also been a little weary, especially since this has mostly happened since our move, and thus without a lot of the support that I had back in AZ.
Dr. Daddy, wisely and loving picked up on this feeling (as well as the realization that I had never spent a night away from Eirena in all her two years of life). So he arranged to have a little vacation for me. - He got to go along as well, which suited me just fine. Eirena got to spend quality time with her Tayta and Dr. Daddy and I got to spend some quality time together too.
Eirena did fabulously being away from us although her smile when she saw us again was priceless. And I had fun going to a museum and being able to look at the exhibits without worrying about where the kid was hiding or climbing.
No comments:
Post a Comment