The way I heard the story from Dr. Daddy, is that Dr. Daddy and his older brother would be eating ice cream. Older brother would rapidly finish his, and then sweetly cajole generous Dr. Daddy into sharing his ice cream with his poor older brother who no longer had any ice cream. Of course innocent Dr. Daddy would comply. That's the way I heard it, at least.
Well last night we were having some of that yummy pumpkin ice cream (by special request of Eirena!). She rapidly finished hers. She looked around the table. And then sweetly asked to sit in Dr. Daddy's lap. And then sweetly asked for some of his ice cream. And he generously (but not innocently) obliged.
But then, who could resist this face?
2 comments:
Yep, that's the way we older siblings work!! I hear William say things to Louis like, "But it's more fun to have less ice cream because your mouth won't be as cold..."
The things you miss out on being the youngest!
What excellent rationalization on William's part :)
Post a Comment