~you never know what is going to happen next in Berji's world~
Monday, December 8, 2008
Hooray!
"The nice social worker said she will approve mommy and Dr. daddy's homestudy and write the report up this week! I'm going to get a sibling!"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hooray, indeed! :) Congratulations! I don't get on here very often, but I was missing you, so thought I'd say Hi. Plus, it's your birthday! Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's fabulous! :) Congrats and congrats! (do you think there are enough exclamation points in this comment?) !!!!love you!!!! Have a wonderful day. From AuntyJi... :)
1 comment:
Hooray, indeed! :)
Congratulations!
I don't get on here very often, but I was missing you, so thought I'd say Hi. Plus, it's your birthday! Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's fabulous! :)
Congrats and congrats!
(do you think there are enough exclamation points in this comment?)
!!!!love you!!!!
Have a wonderful day.
From AuntyJi... :)
Post a Comment