I went to the library last week and I found this book. I think it is very cool. I am so excited I found it. I showed it to Dr. Daddy and tried to be very interested, but I got the feeling he wouldn't have picked it up if it were him spotting it on the library shelf.
Maybe it is only really cool to those strange people that get excited about receiving paper as a birthday/Christmas present. Who on earth would get excited about receiving paper? Who would ask for paper?
Oh wait, that would be me.
3 comments:
um .. what do you use it for?
oh, and can I add you to my blogroll?
Well, I'm with Dr. Daddy. That would not be a book I would take home. I might look at it briefly, initially thinking from the title that it was on literary motifs, but discard it as soon as I saw it was on artistic motifs.
Nathan
Post a Comment