Friday, October 10, 2008

What happened to all the Jelly Beans?

As a treat for Dr. Daddy I picked up a box of Jelly Bellys in Az, to help him stay awake on the drive back. He likes them, I don't, so they really are specifically for him. Well he ate about half to two-thirds of the box on the drive back.
So when I was packing our 'snack bag' for the drive to Houston I stuck in the box of jelly beans (thinking how happy Dr. Daddy would be to have some more jelly beans to munch on). And then I went upstairs to pack and get ready to go.




About 20 minutes later Dr. Daddy came downstairs and discovered an empty box of jelly beans on the floor. He asked me if I had put the box in the snack bag, to which I replied that I had. I had left the snack bag on the counter. It was now on the floor. I had put a box of jelly beans in it. The box was on the floor and there were no jelly beans to be seen. Upon checking Eirena's mouth, we discovered the last jelly bean. Sadly Dr. Daddy did not get his jelly beans, but it did keep Eirena busy long enough for us to pack.

No comments: