Aren't they cute?
(Notice my very artistic bus on the step? I drew a yellow one, purple one and green one on demand and even though they look like something Eirena will be drawing in a few very short years, she thought they were great!)
Eirena outgrew her old shoes, so I got her a new pair- pink, yes I did buy my daughter pink. Not only are they pink, but they are sparkly pink shoes. And she loves them! Yesterday I was putting on her shoes to go outside and she said "pink shoes, very cute!" - she is definitely a girl.
Walking in with her new toy cow, Eirena comes up to me and says, "Cow like cookie". (Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.)
We got a new toy for Eirena...
This morning Eirena said, " Daddy hug Mommy, 'Ena hug Daddy"- sounds like a good way to start the day, doesn't it?
And her deeply profound theological statement: holy, holy, holy, God almighty
(Yes, we often sing Holy Holy Holy after Bible reading at night, but this was the first time she sang it, and totally unprompted!)
3 comments:
I'm glad you liked the pear butter!! We have definitely been enjoying it at our house. I also just made a bunch of apple butter in the crockpot, which is also tasty. You have a beautiful daughter!
Your daughter & dog are adorable. Also, the photo at the top of the tall trees is very nice. It makes me miss home. Anyways, good job with the blog, you seem to really be appreciating the perks of high-speed internet.
Isn't that funny about girls? Now that Marie has more than one pair of shoes, she wants to keep trying them all on!
Post a Comment