Yup, that's right, I turned my computer on Friday morning and got The Blue Screen of Death. I restarted it. I got The Blue Screen of Death. After several more attempts to resurrect it, my poor computer, which saw both Dr. Daddy and I through grad school is being laid to rest.
Updates on this blog maybe a little infrequent until the situation gets sorted out.
3 comments:
at least you get a blue screen of death - my screen wouldn't even turn on. thankfully my lappy is not that old so HP for some reason (not warranty) still feels like it is their fault. i.e. they are fixing it for free. good luck with sorting out the computer situation.
Hey, When are you going to get a new computer? What am I going to read all day if you don't blog? :-)
Oh, I hope you can get a new computer! I'm eagerly awaiting the Beef Vindaloo recipe when you return to the blogosphere (I loved the Pork one and left a comment on that post). Thanks!
Post a Comment