I realize most of my readers (4 of you!) read this to keep up with Eirena. But since it is Berji's domain, perhaps one of you has had a passing thought about how Berji and Uc get along. So I'll tell you:
Initially Berji ran away whenever Uc came near. gradually they could be in the same room and then on the same couch. The main problem was that Uc saw Berji as a playmate just about her own size. Berji was not of the same opinion. However, a couple days ago I saw Berji go up to Uc and sniff her leg, then lick her- motherly preening perhaps?- and then whop her on the head. Uc responded by chasing her and she responded back by hissing and jumping up on the couch where Uc can't get to yet without help.
Aaww, it is so nice to see the wee ones playing, err, fighting with each other!
Also, at 5:30 in the morning when Uc thinks it is time to get up, she starts whining and barking, and often we hear "whine, whine, bark, bark....yelp, yelp" and we're fairly sure that Berji has informed her that it is NOT yet time to get up and to please-keep-it-down-so-the-rest-of-us-can-sleep-thank-you-very-much. I love it! Silence and I didn't even have to get up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment