
Eirena has this look. She scrunches up her nose and sticks her top lip out and looks really pained. The picture gives you an idea of what I'm talking about. This look is her "sympathy" look or her pained expression. Whenever she hears another baby or kid crying she says (with her face all scrunched up) "baby cry-ing". She also does it when she say "very, very dark" -by which I think she means to indicate that it is a sad thing that it is dark. We actually find her look very funny and, as is the joy of being a parent, sometimes tell her things just to watch her make the face.
On a different topic, we were are Costco today and Eirena saw something and said, "Daddy's treat". Can you guess what she saw?
A Costco sized container of jelly beans, of course!
5 comments:
Well you can tell her that David is crying and has been for about 36 hrs. straight. maybe she will keep up a long term sympathy look for you in honor of the long term crying? :-)
tell her that hamma fell off the couch and let me know what facial expression she makes
funny as her look is, I don't think I want it to be permanent :)
Why is david crying?
what happened to hamma? is she still alive?
I told her we were going to the Dr. today (for adoption stuff) and she got VERY excited. - George goes to the hospital and sees a Dr. it must be a good thing, right? :)
yes hamma is still alive, she was trying to escape and landed on the carpet.
I told Eirena about the hamster- the look did not disappoint :)
And now she is very concerned about it.
Post a Comment