Eirena and I both came down with a cold. She has the chest congestion, I have the nose/sinus stuff.
Clearly the only reasonable thing to do is have her go to sleep (even though she is chipper) and for me to curl up with a cup of tea and some dark chocolate. That's right, forget the chicken soup, go straight for the chocolate. It has antioxidants, you know!
2 comments:
I have been freaking out a little bit in the past 24 hours as I realize the magnitude of what is in store for the rest of the week (& weekend). So I just ate a big brownie - it really helped. Though I'm pretty sure that if I eat a brownie every time I feel overwhelmed/stressed in the next couple weeks, I will be very sick.
But at least for now, chocolate makes me feel better.
Of course chocolate makes you feel better :) A friend of mine (Jane Heinze) used to say that pregnant women should eat chocolate because everyone knows that a happy mama makes a happy baby!--not implying that you're pregnant of course ;)
Post a Comment