Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An uprising in the making

It would appear that Berji's domain will not be hers much longer. The little human seems to be asserting her power over Berji. A couple of days ago she was playing in her inflatable Thomas pool. She came inside, picked Berji up and dumped her in Thomas. Both Eirena and Uc thought this was a great idea. The cat thought she suffered great indignities and raced inside.
This morning the little human felt the need to have Berji join her in the shower. Again, she picked her highness up and dumped her under the running water.
Certainly her-higness- Berji is not getting the respect she thinks she deserves. My questions is, how much longer will it be her domain? (And when will I have to change the name of the blog?) :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Aaaaahahahaha! I read this post out loud to my sister. She had a look for horror on her face. I, on the other hand, laughed hysterically. Obviously.