Wednesday, September 9, 2009

first picture

Presenting... a foot!
We have a bit of a wiggly, squirmy guy on our hands. As soon as the tech spotted a part and tried to point it out to us, he had turned some other way. But here is a pretty clear picture of the Wee One. He has four heart chambers, a brain, a stomach, hands, feet, legs, kidneys, a liver, a spleen and a nice little spine. Apparently his "bits and pieces" all look good too. Dr. Daddy thought he might be able to identify if the Wee One has "bits" or "pieces" so he talked to Eirena during that part. I watched. I have no idea what I saw. Right at the end he lifted an arm & hand very clearly for us. Amazingly beautiful!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two!

Unknown said...

yeah!

Catherine said...

So it's a boy? Yea!