Monday, April 20, 2009

Wait... what was that?

Driving to Oklahoma I saw a sign. It read "Prairie Station" on the top of this building that looked sort of like an old country general store. But the sign in front of the building read :Prairie Station
Cowboy Church (complete with a picture of cowboy boots and a lasso).

On the way back, Dr. Daddy burst into laughter with this sign for a funeral home: New options for these difficult times.

Do you have any favorite signs?

1 comment:

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

Hahaha! A cowboy church... there's a new one for sure!

One sign that I've always seen that's trying to be funny but I think is mildly awful is a billboard for a jewelry store with a picture of a diamond necklace and "wife insurance" written below... lol

That's so funny that your cat loves citrus! I'm glad I didn't waste my money on those repellent sprays then... :P Thanks for the cat tips!