Monday, April 6, 2009

Don't ask, won't tell!

We went to a festival a couple weekends ago. They had a Japanese drum performance that Eirena really liked. She talked about it all weekend. So Monday I thought I would encourage her musical interest. I gave her a pot, turned it over and showed her how to bang on it like a drum. (She actually has never really been interested in doing this, unlike many toddlers!) She thought it was fun for a while, but then turned the pot over and pretended to cook. The pot stayed out for a couple of days so she could play with it. And then one morning she did this:


She undressed herself and then decided to just sit in the pot and drink some water. She was very amused with herself, as you can tell from the gleam in her eyes.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Very cute! I'm glad she's potty-trained. :) I have to say I'm glad the twins don't yet know how to take off their clothes!!

Meghan said...

haha haha haha that's all i've got. I would probably be laughing so hard I'd wet my pants if I walked into the room and saw that. Hopefully you washed that pot.

Berji's domain said...

I think she poured some of Uc's food into the pot after she sat in it. Uc of course had no qualms about eating out of it. By then it was, of course, high time to wash it.