I never really realized how little hair she had, I guess I don't know a lot of babies either. My friends in MI that have twins - one of the babies has a bald spot on the back of his head because he is the one that would rather lay on the floor and look at you than be held. So he has a bald spot from rubbing his head on the blanket. :) But the rest of his head is covered with dark hair. It's rather funny because his dad has a similar balding pattern.
She really doesn't have much hair. And what she has is very fine. But one advantage is that she never had a bald spot! Another advantage is the amount we have saved on hair products until now.
5 comments:
I never really realized how little hair she had, I guess I don't know a lot of babies either. My friends in MI that have twins - one of the babies has a bald spot on the back of his head because he is the one that would rather lay on the floor and look at you than be held. So he has a bald spot from rubbing his head on the blanket. :) But the rest of his head is covered with dark hair. It's rather funny because his dad has a similar balding pattern.
What a doll! She is so photogenic. Bet you don't have any pictures of her that don't turn out.
When I went to Africa, my advisor was offered 11 cows for me. Maybe Eirena could fetch the same?
-C
Glad she likes them. She's such a cutie.
She really doesn't have much hair. And what she has is very fine. But one advantage is that she never had a bald spot! Another advantage is the amount we have saved on hair products until now.
Post a Comment