~you never know what is going to happen next in Berji's world~
Thursday, December 3, 2009
You Know It Is Cold When...
We're supposed to get snow tomorrow- I realize that for some of you this is a normal occurrence. Not so here in "God's Country", and even the underfoots with the fur coats are snuggling down under blankets (wimps).
out here you know it's when you have to wear something other than flip flops in the morning (after it warms up in the afternoon it's fine to wear them again)
your underfoots wouldn't like Colorado. This morning when I got up the temp was 1 (wind chill -1) and of course right now the sun is getting ready to rise so the wind chill is dropping. Ugh...I have to work outside some today.
3 comments:
out here you know it's when you have to wear something other than flip flops in the morning (after it warms up in the afternoon it's fine to wear them again)
that WAS an afternoon picture! but I"m still in TEVAs
your underfoots wouldn't like Colorado. This morning when I got up the temp was 1 (wind chill -1) and of course right now the sun is getting ready to rise so the wind chill is dropping. Ugh...I have to work outside some today.
Post a Comment