~you never know what is going to happen next in Berji's world~
So close! Eliannah has such a square head that when her hair is short I do too side braids since I can't seem to get the hair to make it all the way to the middle. Cute, Cute, Cute
yeah Eirena! You are such a beautiful young lady!
What would be her age?May be she is young enough to have a long hair.Just wait n watch.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So close! Eliannah has such a square head that when her hair is short I do too side braids since I can't seem to get the hair to make it all the way to the middle. Cute, Cute, Cute
yeah Eirena! You are such a beautiful young lady!
What would be her age?
May be she is young enough to have a long hair.
Just wait n watch.
Post a Comment