If you are at all interested in making your own bread, follow this link for Super-Flax Whole-Wheat Boule bread. I love this recipe.
Its easy.
It tastes good.
It has minimal ingredients.
It makes a hearty round loaf of bread that is full of the wonders of flax seeds.
(Google flax seeds if you're interested in all the amazing powers it has.)
This time I dumped in some fresh cranberries that I had. We'll see how that turns out.
I would take a picture but the camera is packed, ready to go to Tayta's house.
Oh, and just a word of caution, one of the wonders of flax seeds is its fiber- it works the digestive system. So don't eat the whole loaf in one sitting, or else you may be doing a lot of sitting... if you know what I mean. ;)
UPDATE: The cranberries add a fun sour zing to the bread- I would include them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment