Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You Might Be Pregnant If....

5.You're making sauce for lasagna and almost forget to put the meat in it.
4. You're putting away the travel mugs and take them into the bathroom.
3. You buy green beans for a particular meal, forget that you bought them for a particular meal, use them for a side dish and only after you've eaten them you remember why you bought them.
2. You think creamed corn sounds good.
1. You have an aversion to chocolate (what other reasonable explanation could there be?)

Third child three and under due somewhere at the beginning of February, heartbeat was loud and strong!

11 comments:

Joan said...

Congratulations! Won't life be...er...exciting!?!

Berji's domain said...

Nuts I think is the word you're looking for :) Thanks!

Jacquelyn said...

Wow!! congrats! as if going from one to two wasn't hard enough :) Good luck!!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

wow. congrats! My hat's off to your. . .um. . .courage! : )

Rhonda said...

Serious?! Oh my gosh! Congratulations! It'll be like having twins but different... er - or something... :)
Do you know the timetable for when your two year old boy should arrive? Before or after February?

Catherine said...

The more the merrier! And definitely nuttier too. :) Congratulations!

Meghan said...

aww congrats! hope you are doing well, i'm moving to CO in less than 2 weeks. things are going to get crazy soon!

Berji's domain said...

We're tentatively planning a late Sept. trip to pick up our Ethiopian child.
Words of "wisdom" from Joel's grandmother: "when you're in the war, you never know when you're going to get shot" (on why married women should always be taking prenatal vitamins...)::ahem ::

Heather Richmond said...

Congratulations! It will no doubt be a fun house! Having kids so close in age is great! They will always have playmates! Our 2 kids are 2 yrs apart and they have such a blast playing together now! We will keep you in prayer as you travel and as you journey through this pregnancy! God's best to your family! I miss you very much, you are always in my thoughts!

Nicole said...

Ah man! You were right--if I hadn't been slacking on my blog stalking, I could've known weeks ago! Yay for baby #3!! :)

Kristi said...

I'm so behind!!! Agh! Congratulations!!! Somehow I missed this post and suddenly I got suspicious as I was reading your more recent posts.