~you never know what is going to happen next in Berji's world~
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Rainy weather
So we've had a few days of rain. As in it is raining all.day.long. And the underfoots are getting bored. Here are some ways we've entertained ourselves in the afternoons:
Playing with a funnel
making mosaic cards
pushing each other around in a bin
Of course poor Uc doesn't get to be a part of these activities, nor does she get her normal walk, so she is perhaps suffering the most.
Did you make her hat? It is amazing! Praying for you as you wait for the wee one! Have a safe delivery! Can't wait to hear the news! Love you all! - H -
I too love the hat!! I've been thinking about you and wondering if the baby has made it's (his/her?) grand entrance into the wide wide world. You're such a great mom!
3 comments:
Did you make her hat? It is amazing! Praying for you as you wait for the wee one! Have a safe delivery! Can't wait to hear the news! Love you all! - H -
I did not make her hat- I got it at a thrift store, actually :)
I too love the hat!! I've been thinking about you and wondering if the baby has made it's (his/her?) grand entrance into the wide wide world. You're such a great mom!
Post a Comment