The other day Dr. Daddy and I were at Costco and decided to get some bagels for breakfast as a change. Of course, then we realized we wanted cream cheese to go with the bagels. Not wanting to make another stop, we just got a Costco-sized amount of cream cheese. Now here's a question for you... how many packets of bagels would you have to buy to use up 3 lbs of cream cheese?
I don't know the answer. All I know is that it makes much more sense to use cream cheese to make.... CHEESECAKE!
And now I want to take a moment to give thanks to the internet without which I would not have this lovely new recipe:
Sun dried tomato and havarti cheesecake
They say it is meant to be an appetizer. We ate it (with salads and crackers) for dinner. It was yummy and very easy to make. Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment