Monday, November 22, 2010

Eirena's mind part 2

Today at lunch Eirena asked for something else to eat after she finished her slice of pizza. She asked for frozen peas. I obliged and gave her a fair helping of frozen peas. (She likes to eat them just like that.) She ate them rather quickly, which if you know her, you know that is a true witness to how much she likes them.
Teasing her, I told her that she was eating so many peas she was about to turn green. As proof I pointed to her toes, showing her how they were already green. (She has bright green nail polish on her toes.) I showed that to her and then explained how each toe would turn green and then her legs and then her fingers and arms and finally her nose would turn green. She asked me to explain it to her again. So I did. I kept expecting her to tell me I was being silly because the green on her toes was nail polish. Nothing.
But after a little pause she said, "no, it wouldn't start in my toes because the peas go in here" (pointing to her mouth). Entirely too logical.

2 comments:

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

That's my kind of girl =)

Berji's domain said...

the frozen veggies or the logic?