Apparently she was thirsty.
A little imagination goes a long way. Dr. Daddy was away this past weekend at a conference. He left his keys here so that he wouldn't lose them while away. Yesterday he was searching the house for them. He asked me if I knew where they were. I told him, "look in the speaker". He gave me a puzzled look, but sure enough, there they were- rattling around inside the speaker.
Eirena had been pretending that she was putting "cash in the machine" (depositing money in the ATM). I did not realize the hole she was depositing her "cash" into actually went into the speaker. Personally, I found the situation quite amusing. Dr. Daddy was not quite as amused as he tried to remove the cover of the speaker to no avail. It was only later when we used a coat hanger to hook them out, that he was able to see the humor in the situation.
As we had been discussing earlier, Eirena generally isn't trying to be naughty, she is just exploring her world- in unfortunate ways sometimes. But at least it wasn't a PBJ in the DVD player, right? (A very good reason not to eat PBJs in my book. )
No comments:
Post a Comment