~you never know what is going to happen next in Berji's world~
Monday, May 24, 2010
thought for the weeks
"It is not only wrong to worry, it is infidelity, because worrying means that we do not think God can look after the practical details of our lives."--Oswald Chambers
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
True. But recognizing that I'm not trusting God doesn't really make it easier for me to stop worrying. In fact, I frequently worry more knowing that I am not living as I ought.... Though I know that I cannot earn his grace and that faith should be my response, I still find it incredibly difficult to accept. -C
The end of Matthew 6 is wonderful... Matt and I have had to lean on this portion of scripture so much the past 7 years! God is amazing and he does love and care for us, perfectly!
2 comments:
True. But recognizing that I'm not trusting God doesn't really make it easier for me to stop worrying. In fact, I frequently worry more knowing that I am not living as I ought.... Though I know that I cannot earn his grace and that faith should be my response, I still find it incredibly difficult to accept.
-C
The end of Matthew 6 is wonderful... Matt and I have had to lean on this portion of scripture so much the past 7 years! God is amazing and he does love and care for us, perfectly!
Thanks for sharing this!
Post a Comment