You know how cats (except ours) often bring their masters "presents" of the prey they have caught?
Well Dr. Daddy was away on a field trip this weekend. He left his lunch containers on the counter for me to load into the dishwasher this morning and then left for work. I was cleaning up the kitchen and about to open one when I noticed something inside. Upon a slightly closer inspection, with the lid still on on, I realized it was a skull. Conferring with Dr. Daddy, I found out it was a skull of a bobcat or something similar, a present, for Eirena.
Um.... yeah.
Well with gifts like that, she really has very little hope of not becoming a nerd.
I'll post a picture after he boils it and presents it to her. It is still in the container, unopened.
2 comments:
EEEEEWWWWWWWW!
there is no flesh on it, just the bleached skull- to clarify :)
Post a Comment