Dr. Daddy came home from work last night to a chorus of "hi Daddys". I was serving up supper while the kids got their-last bit of- energy out. Eirena was dancing on the coffee table with the tambourine. Just as I remarked that perhaps a video of this would be good for future blackmail, there was a thud. And then wails. Eirena had fallen off the table, landing on her back but splitting open her chin. She is a little confused on how she did that. She also bit and bruised her tongue on both sides so she is talking funny today. I ran out to get butterfly bandages while Dr. Daddy practiced first aid.
I suggested that perhaps this would be a good reason to not dance on the table, to which she replied, "well, then I can dance on the other table". Hmm, maybe I better buy some more butterfly bandages.
No comments:
Post a Comment