Wednesday, April 20, 2011

afternoon fun

While I kicked a ball around with Adisu, Eskil found some fun on his own...

So I decided that water play was the logical solution. He found the hose fascinating.
When Adisu was done kicking the ball, he asked if he could "cut his fingers with paper" (which made me laugh). This is what he meant:
And Eskil had fun with the hose... even drinking from it and then gasping and drinking and gasping.
It's the simple pleasures in life.

Speaking of simple pleasures, Dr. Daddy and I were lamenting that our Trader Joe's stash of dark chocolate is finally gone. Anybody with me on how that is a lamentable milestone?

1 comment:

Bruce E., Grace I.; Sons Gary B., Brian B. Saylor said...

YES, I choco-grieve with you ... HOWEVER, I ain't in Californy any more so I can send you some more!! -B