Monday, March 21, 2011

Books!

One of the Borders here is going out of business. Very sad, but they were having an entire store clearance sale. We didn't hit it the first week, but we still scored some great books. Normally we just check books out of the library rather than buy them. But these were priced right. We got a book about knights (it is really cool!), things that go (Eirena is memorizing this already) some school workbooks and a book about the human hand (with a little model to make). Unfortunately we were actually looking for an anatomy book so we had to go elsewhere to find that. But, having found it, Eirena is pretty excited about the pages on digestion. We love books. :)

1 comment:

Betsy (Eco-novice) said...

I saw the banner on a store near me, but didn't have a chance to go in. Just as well, perhaps, since I'm always trying to get rid of books b/c of our frequent moves. I do love to buy books though. Especially for my kiddos.