Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rough and Tumble World

Last Sunday Eskil was playing "flop" on the couch and flopped into the arm. He managed to cut the top of his left ear. The next day there was a beautiful bruise too. A few days later he went off the stairs outside, I caught most of his fall but he did scrape his left ear, again, different spot. And then a couple days ago he dove off the couch, mostly head first, and gave himself a shiner. Today he was standing, lost his balance and as he bounced down onto the floor cut the inside of his lip (I think with his teeth).
Dr. Daddy left last Saturday for conferences. He returns this Friday. Do you think we can uphold our record of no ER visits before he comes back? Eskil seems pretty intent on destroying that record for me.

1 comment:

jo said...

Wow, I hope he is doing OK, he sure had some bad luck. My oldest fell down the stairs when he was about one year old.

Thanks for visiting my blog.