Thursday, June 3, 2010

when it rains...

GO OUTSIDE!
We went to the Wildflower Center today since it was overcast, drizzly and only in the 70s (yesterday it was 97F).
We pretty much had the place to ourselves.


looking at a pond that had a couple of turtles swimming in it



walk along one of the trails


pausing for posed hugs



This is how walks with Eirena and Adisu usually go: Eirena runs ahead, finds something interesting to stop and look at, Adisu catches up and keeps on running



A little water never hurt anyone and getting out of the house does a body good!
I learned the names of three wildflowers that we see around our house.
Hopefully I can remember them for next year!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh cool! I'm glad you liked it. It was about 97 when we were there, so we didn't make it to the walking trails.