Just know that if you are choosing to read on, you have been warned that you might find out more than you wanted to know.
About a week ago we were having dinner with the Christian grad student group here. No matter how hard I tried to think of something to say about what our household was occupied with, I couldn't think of anything that didn't revolve around poop in some way. I guess that comes from dealing with it all as my "hobby" as Dr. Daddy likes to say. Anyway, this led to a discussion with another person, unmarried, no children about a church group that included couple and couples with young children and he said inevitably the conversation always came back to poop or potty training. (At least I'm not the only one!)
Unfortunately, I think my brain has taken it to an all new low... last night I dreamed of poop. Really? Why couldn't I be dreaming of wildflowers?
I will spare the details because I know that is too much information.
No comments:
Post a Comment